Saturday, August 29, 2009

You're a hot mess, I'm lovin' it, hell yes!

So my last few days have been just fine. Nothing to complain about, and I'm ready for something new. I may be the only one, but I love that school is starting again. I feel like I can accomplish something by going to school every day and just doing well. Maybe that just says something about my generation's appreciation for education (hey, that kinda rhymed, haha), but I do love knowledge. We can take everything for granted SO easily, and that's why I always say my prayers at night. :) I know I don't always love going to school, but I am definitely prepared this year!

Anyways, I'm stoked for this school year. Finally a senior, and my high school is THE best. Can't beat the Huskies, hands down. Tradition is everything at my school and I love it. Anyways, one day of summer left and I'm spending it at church tomorrow and with my grandpa watching the film I directed in the summer.

Later, kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment