Wednesday, August 26, 2009

8.26.09

I know that no one reads this besides myself for now, but that's okay. I have something to look back at when I'm feeling...I don't know.

Something not to do with film - I start school on Monday the 31st - my last first day of high school. I absolutely adore my high school, but I know that when I graduate in June, that it's time to move on, and I guess I'm ready. I'm pretty stoked actually :) Anyways, I have a barbecue for my AP Government/Political debate class today, and I am really nervous. I only know a few people in the class, but that's okay.

Something to do with film - I haven't announced this anywhere else yet, but I have decided to stop my DVD production of "Meet Weston Buck;" I don't feel like it will go anywhere, and it is just a waste of my time to continue it when the person I'm making it for barely cares about it. I'm not trying to sound rude, I just don't think it will go anywhere or have any value to me. I also haven't talked to Weston in a while, so I don't think I should continue it.

And without leaving on a bitter note, have a nice day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment